- Business & Community Economic Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Disability Services
- Diversity in Graduate Education
- Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Ally Programs Office
- Institute for Diversity, Equity and Advocacy
- Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence
- NorthStar STEM Alliance
- Women's Center
- Education and Training
- Awards and Scholarships
- About OED
- Staff Intranet
When you donate to the Office for Equity and Diversity (OED), you support students, faculty, staff and programs that create inclusive and equitable campuses. Your financial contribution allows OED to expand and deepen its work throughout the state and across the five University campuses. Thank you for your generosity—your support makes a difference!
We welcome your online donation or a check via regular mail. For more information about making a contribution, or for details about mailing a payment, please contact the Office for Equity and Diversity at 612-624-0594.