- Document Conversion
- Additional Services
- Student Services
- How to Register
- Information for Students
- Toolkit for Instructors
- Syllabus Statement
- About Disability
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Disability Services' Process
- Students with Disabilities in Your Class
- Frequently Used Accommodations
- Essential Course Requirements
- Achieving Access in Your Class -- Best Practices/Universal Design
- Testing Accommodations FAQs for Instructors
- Employee Services
- Education & Training
- About Us
- DHH Day 2014
Welcome to the Disability Services web site at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.
We are here to ensure that students, faculty and staff have access to all the University has to offer and equal opportunities to participate in the many interesting activities on campus. Our goal is to ensure that you have access to all the learning opportunities you choose, whether in class or at work, or participating in the wide range of social and cultural experiences the University offers.
Please visit Google support page if you need help with captions.