- Document Conversion
- Additional Services
- Student Access
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- How to Register
- Additional Information for Academic Health Center Students
- Your Role in Working with the Disability Resource Center
- Electronic Accommodation Letter
- What is a Reasonable Accommodation
- Examples of Accommodations
- Documentation Guidelines
- Information about Disabilities
- Temporary Health Conditions
- Transition from High School to College
- Disability Related Scholarships
- Career Resources
- Access Abroad
- Workforce Recruitment Program
- Campus Resources
- The Interactive Process
- The Grievance Process
- Instructor Training & Resources
- Syllabus Statement
- About Disability
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Disability Resource Center's Process
- Students with Disabilities in Your Class
- Frequently Used Accommodations
- Essential Course Requirements
- Achieving Access in Your Class -- Best Practices/Universal Design
- Testing Accommodations FAQs for Instructors
- Employee Services
- Education & Training
- About Us
The Disability Resource Center provides confidential support to University of Minnesota-Twin Cities students. Our goal is to collaborate with students, instructors, and staff to remove or reduce barriers in order to provide equitable access to students with disabilities.
See the links at right for more information for prospective and current students and instructors. If you have questions that are not answered in these pages, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 612-626-1333.
Student Access is open during University business hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Walk in hours are as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 and 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 and 2:30 to 4:00 p.m.