- Document Conversion
- Additional Services
- Student Services
- How to Register
- Information for Students
- Toolkit for Instructors
- Syllabus Statement
- About Disability
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Disability Services' Process
- Students with Disabilities in Your Class
- Frequently Used Accommodations
- Essential Course Requirements
- Achieving Access in Your Class -- Best Practices/Universal Design
- Testing Accommodations FAQs for Instructors
- Employee Services
- Education & Training
- About Us
- DHH Day 2014
Whether you are a student, parent, faculty member, or interested community member, these links will help you find answers to your questions.
How to register: Instructions for students to register for services with our office.
Information for students: Information about accomodations and more for students, parents, or interested community members.
Information for instructors: Information about implementing accommodations, refering students to Disability Services, and information for making courses more accessible.
Disability Services provides confidential support to students, faculty, and staff. Our goal is to aid in the removal of barriers and enable equal access at the University of Minnesota. If you have questions that are not answered in these pages, please contact us at email@example.com, or 612-626-1333.