- Education & Training
- Complaints & Consulting
- Title IX
- Employment Resources
- About Us
Policies & Directives
Code of Conduct (Regents Policy)
- Regents' Policy governing the conduct of members of the University of Minnesota community, including faculty, staff, volunteers, and individuals speaking on behalf of the University. (PDF Version.) Students taking courses or enrolled in academic programs are governed by the Regents' Policy, Student Conduct Code. (PDF Version.)
- Wording to use in University of Minnesota publications with regard to disabiity access and accommodations.
- Versions of the University of Minnesota's Equal Opportunity Statement required in publications and advertisements.
Equity, Diversity, Equal Opportunity, and Affirmative Action (Regents Policy)
- Regents' Policy regarding the University of Minnesota's commitment to equity, diversity, equal opportunity, and affirmative action. (PDF Version.)
Nepotism and Personal Relationships (Regents Policy)
- Regents' Policy governing conflicts of interest that may arise due to personal relationships among members of the University of Minnesota community. (PDF Version.) See also the Administrative Policy, Managing Nepotism and Personal Relationships, the related procedure, Responding to Nepotism and Personal Relationships, and the appendix to this policy -- Template of an Agreement to Comply with the Board of Regents Policy: Nepotism and Personal Relationships.
- Employee absences for religious holidays are covered in the University of Minnesota's Human Resources Policy Employee Absences for Religious Holidays. Student absences are covered in two of the University's Education and Student Life Policies: Mandatory Attendance at First Class Session and Consequences for Absence (Twin Cities, Crookston, Morris, Rochester) and Teaching and Learning: Student Responsibilities (Twin Cities, Morris, Rochester).
Sexual Assault, Stalking and Relationship Violence (Administrative Policy)
- See also the related administrative procedures, Responding to Incidents of Sexual Assault, Stalking and Relationship Violence.
Sexual Harassment (Regents Policy)
- Regents' Policy defining sexual harassment and prohibiting sexual harassment by or toward any member of the University community. (PDF Version.) Administrative Policy on Sexual Harassment: http://www.policy.umn.edu/Policies/hr/HRMisc/SEXUALHARASSMENT.html
- Regents' Policy promoting the utilization of businesses owned and operated by minorities, women, and disabled persons. (PDF Version.)