- Education & Training
- Get Connected
- Campus Partners
- About Us
The U of M hosts 40+ GLBTA student organizations & initiatives!
Get connected & involved:(Note: Many of the listings below are student groups. At times, due to the influx of students, some groups are more active than others. This varies from semester-to-semester based on student availability and committment. If you aren't able to reach an organization, we recommend trying again the following semester or contacting our office for additional contacts: email@example.com.)
Ally Trainings & Trainer Team
Bi / Pan / Fluid Inclusion Project
Delta Lambda Phi Fraternity
Friends and Allies
Gender, Women & Sexuality Studies
Graduate Interdisciplinary Group in Sexuality Studies
International Student Drop-In
Lavender Celebration - GLBT Graduation Cohort
MN Queer Science
Pride @ Work
Queer Graduate and Professionals Student Association
Queer Issues Committee (U of M - Morris)
Queer Student Cultural Center
St. Paul Advisory Group
Steven J. Schochet Endowment & Board
- Tranarchy is a group for transgender, transsexual, genderqueer, and trans-allied individuals, as well as those who are in the process of questioning their gender identify.
- Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transgender Commission at the University of Minnesota is a coalition of students, staff, faculty, alumni, and community members working for equity, access, and liberation for people of all gender identities and expressions, led by trans*, genderqueer, and gender non-conforming people across the U of M and local Twin Cities community.
- Contact: TransCom@umn.edu
Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies
- The Jean-Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies is a globally recognized GLBT archive of historical articles, books, research, and collectibles that catalog the histories and identities of GLBT across Minnesota and the world at large. Students utilize many of the documents and ephemera from the Tretter Collection in their research projects and academic papers.
- Contact: Lisa Vecoli - email@example.com
U of M Duluth - GLBT Student Services
- The mission of the GLBT Services Office is to develop, coordinate, implement and evaluate programs and services that affirm GLBT people and their allies in support of their academic success and social development, while encouraging an environment which promotes and appreciates multiculturalism.
- Contact: Angie Nichols - firstname.lastname@example.org
Additonal: On Campus Resources.pdf