- Education & Training
- Campus Partners
- About Us
Pride @ Work
Join this incredible group of GLBTA employees who link together across the University of Minnesota
around the following 4 key areas:
- Social Connections
- Professional Networking
- Campuswide Change at the U of M
- Topics Impacting GLBTA Employees
Please contact Stef Wilenchek at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our Google Groups and recieve updates and announcements about Pride@Work events. If you are interested in serving on the Pride@Work Executive Committee and want more information, contact Stef as well.
SPRING 2016 EVENTS
Bagels and Coffee
- Monday, January 25th, 2016
- Appleby Hall, room 41
Join us for our semester kick-off with morning bagels, coffee,
networking and community building!
St. Paul Happy Hour
with CFANS Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
- Insight Brewing, 2821 E. Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis
The CFANS Office for Diveristy and Inclusion would like to specially
invite St. Paul campus members to join the fun and build community on our campus.
Weisman Art Museum Tour
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016
- Meet out front of the Weisman Art Museum on East Bank
Pride@Work Book Club
- Friday, March 25th
- Appleby Hall 41
Join us for a discussion about the new book "No House to Call My Home"
by Ryan Berg. Come having read all, half or none of the book!
End of the Year Celebration
- Monday, May 9th, 2016
- Appleby Hall Patio (west side of bldg)
Pre-Pride Celebration Happy Hour
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2016
- Campus Club, 4th floor Coffman Union