- Preparing for Graduate School
- Academic Support
- About Us
Student Organizations & Academic and Professional Support Resources
Association of Multicultural Scientists (AMS)
Graduate Student Community Organizations
We invite you to network and build a supportive community by becoming an active member in a graduate student organization.
- Association of Multicultural Scientists (AMS)
- Black Graduate and Professional Students Association (BGAPSA) - representing Black graduate and professional students.
- Circle of Indigenous Nations
- Council of Graduate Students (COGS) - governing body representing all graduate students.
- Community of Scholars Program (COSP) - includes all graduate students who are US citizens and permanent residents of color.
- Graduate Students of Color Alliance (GSOCA) - representing all domestic graduate students of color.
- Humphrey Student of Color Association
- La Raza Student Cultural Center
- Minnesota Network of Latinos in Higher Education
- Minnesota Queer Science
- National Society for Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Professional Student Government (PSG) - governing body representing all professional students.
- QGPA: The Queer Graduate and Professional Student Association
- Women in Computer Science
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE)
- Women’s Organization of Graduate and Professional Students (WOGAPS)
Academic and Professional Support Resources
- African American and African Studies
- American Indian Studies
- Asian American Studies
- Chicano Studies
- Circle of Indigenous Nations (COIN)
- Community of Scholars Program (COSP)
- Common Ground Consortium (designed for CEHD graduate students)
- Disability Services
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Programs
- Graduate Assistant Employment Services
- Multicultural College Teaching and Learning, Master's and Minor in
- Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence (MCAE)
- Minnesota Dream Act and the U of Minnesota
- Office of the Vice President and Vice Provost for Equity and Diversity
- Office for University Women
- Preparing Future Faculty Program
- Roy Wilkins Center for Human Relations and Social Justice
- University Counseling and Consulting Services
- Writing Support: Especially for Graduate Writers
If there are graduate student organization or support resources that should be added to this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.