- OED Certificate Workshop 9: Understanding Disability & Advancing Access (May. 03)
- OED Certificate Workshop 1: Being an Ally in the Work of Equity and Diversity (May. 19)
- OED Certificate Workshop 1: Being an Ally in the Work of Equity and Diversity (May. 25)
- OED Certificate Workshop 2: Leadership in the Context of Equity and Diversity (Jun. 01)
Let Us Help You
- View VP Katrice Albert's office hours
- Access the U of M's Equity & Diversity Vision Framework (PDF)
- Connect with the Diversity Community of Practice (DCoP)
- Obtain disability accommodations
- Apply for faculty bridge funding
- Access resources for campus climate concerns
- Download a guide (PDF) to making events accessible
- If you're experiencing discrimination
We all share responsibility for equity and diversity—it’s everybody’s everyday work. Diversity goes well beyond numeric representation and access. Far from just enriching campus life or the academic experience, equity and diversity are critical to issues of campus culture and climate, and fundamental to everything we do at the University of Minnesota.
- Learn more about the 2016 Men of Color Think Tank (April 21-22, 2016)
- Apply for a 2016 Equity & Diversity Transformation Award by May 9, 2016
- Sign up for Spring 2016 office hours with VP Katrice Albert
- Search the ULearn system to access the "Speak Up: Understanding and Preventing Sexual Violence" online training
- Earn an Equity & Diversity Certificate through OED. Register for workshops today!
Learn more about the Diversity Community of Practice (DCoP), a grassroots community of faculty and staff from collegiate and administrative units across the Twin Cities campus that develops and leverages personal, professional, and technical expertise to ensure successful implementation of equity and diversity goals at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities.
Moin Syed, professor in the U of M Department of Psychology, talks about the power of the “Master Narrative,” and how to be the hero of your own story.