- Academic Support
- Get Involved
- Campus Resources
- About Us
American Indian Cultural House
A Living Learning Community
The American Indian Cultural House is a great opportunity for students interested in American Indian culture. Live in a welcoming and exciting environment along with other American Indian students.
Why Live in the American Indian Cultural House?
- Live together on the fifth floor of Comstock Hall, a U of M residence hall right in the heart of campus
- Earn special recognition from the Department of American Indian Studies
- Help plan cultural activities and volunteer with the American Indian student groups
- Participate in cultural events with the Twin Cities American Indian community
How to Apply:
- Application available November 2015
2) Request the American Indian Cultural House Living Learning Community (Priority Deadline: March 1)
3) Confirm your enrollment in the upcoming Freshman Class
Please contact Jillian Rowan for further information at 612-624-0564 (800-752-1000 toll-free), or by e-mail at BERKL002@UMN.EDU
The participants of the American Indian Cultural House host the annual American Indian Spring Film Series.