- Business & Community Economic Development
- Community Outreach, Retention and Engagement (CORE) Program
- Conflict Resolution
- Disability Resource Center
- Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Gender and Sexuality Center for Queer and Trans Life
- Institute for Diversity, Equity and Advocacy
- Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence
- NorthStar STEM Alliance
- Women's Center
- Education and Training
- Awards and Scholarships
- About OED
- Staff Intranet
Office for Equity and Diversity Sponsorship Application
The Office for Equity and Diversity (OED) has limited funds available to help support programming and initiatives related to equity and diversity issues at the University of Minnesota. U of M-affiliated departments, units and student groups are invited to submit requests for such support. Requests can be for financial support, participation, promotional/marketing assistance or other in-kind contributions.
Co-sponsorship requests will be reviewed as they are received. Requests for retroactive funding will not be considered.
All publicity for co-sponsored events must mention the assistance of OED and should include the OED logo when possible. Copies of flyers, announcements, etc. must be supplied to OED.
Co-sponsorship requests will be evaluated based on the consistency of the proposed project or program with OED mission, vision and values.
- Applicants should fully complete the application. Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
- Applications must include a complete budget and a list of other services from which funding is being sought.
- Applications must be received at least one month in advance of the program/project start for proper review by OED staff.
For questions, contact:
Office for Equity and Diversity
432 Morrill Hall
100 Church Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455