- Business & Community Economic Development
- Community Outreach, Retention and Engagement (CORE) Program
- Conflict Resolution
- Disability Resource Center
- Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Gender and Sexuality Center for Queer and Trans Life
- Institute for Diversity, Equity and Advocacy
- Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence
- NorthStar STEM Alliance
- Women's Center
- Education and Training
- Awards and Scholarships
- About OED
- Staff Intranet
VP Office Hours
Greetings from the Office for Equity and Diversity!
As an effort to enhance internal and external connections, the Vice President for Equity and Diversity will hold office hours to engage with and hear from students, faculty, staff, alumni and community stakeholders. Appointments are not required, but strongly encouraged. Drop-ins will be on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please note that group requests are limited to four people and must be pre-scheduled. Call 612-624-0594 if you need assistance.
- Click here to pre-schedule a fifteen minute appointment.
- Appointments should arrive 10 minutes before scheduled appointment to check-in.
- Late arrivals (5 minutes late) forfeit time to a drop-in and have to reschedule.
- Group requests will be limited to four people and must be pre-scheduled.
- Drop-ins will be seen on a first-come-first-serve basis. Sign-up will begin thirty minutes prior to the start of posted office hours.
- Drop-ins and prescheduled guests must sign in and complete a scheduling sheet. Current students, staff or faculty must provide a U student/staff ID.
The dates below are open for Students, Staff, Faculty, Alumni, and Community:
- Thursday, February 2, 2017 from 1:30-3:30 pm – Morrill Hall 432
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017 from 9:00-11:00 am – Morrill Hall 432
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 from 2:00-4:00 pm – Morrill Hall 432
For questions regarding the VP's office hours, please contact Denise Dieffenbach, firstname.lastname@example.org.