- Training & Education
- Awards & Scholarships
- Resources & Advocacy
- About Us
Professional & Administrative Women’s Council
Established in 2008, the Professional & Administrative (P & A) Women's Council provides leadership to enrich the University environment for P & A women, through professional development, networking and advocacy. We would love to have you join us to help us with our initiatives and to increase our cross-campus networks!
Learn more about the P & A Women's Council
- Read our 2015-2016 Annual Report (PDF).
- Read our bylaws (Google doc).
- Attend a meeting. The P & A Women's Council usually meets the 3rd Tuesday of every month. All are welcome.
- Become a member. P & A Women's Council members have voting rights at regularly held meetings (attendance is not required for membership).
- Join us for an event.
Events and Meetings
Opportunities for P & A women to increase their connections:
- P & A Women's Council meetings: Every third Tuesday at 12:00 p.m. in Appleby 41. Everyone is welcome to participate.
- P & A Women’s Council networking luncheons
- Special events for P & A women each fall and spring - check this calendar for the most up-to-date information.
Leslie Bautista (Vice Chair of Communications), Student Counseling Services, 612-625-3173, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Englund (Past Chair), Institute of Child Development, 612-624-5792, email@example.com
Mary Everley (Scrivener), Office of Human Resources, 612-626-0775, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sally Gutiérrez (Past Chair), Academic Support Resources, 612-301-7644, email@example.com
Michelle Iwen, CCE DCP Graduate Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Langerak (Vice Chair), Surgical Administrative Center, 612-624-7149, email@example.com
Uyenthi Tran Myhre (Ex-Officio), Women's Center, 612-625-2385, firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Miller, Medicine/Cardiology, 612-624-5961, email@example.com