- Training & Education
- Awards & Scholarships
- Resources & Advocacy
- About Us
Women's Center Publications
Available upon request
- Changing the Culture for Women in Higher Education: Toolkit for University Staff and Administrators (2012)
- Guide to Improving the Campus Climate for Women (Commission on Women, 1993)
- Mentoring for the 1990s and Beyond: New perspectives on an old way to move ahead (Commission on Women, 1996)
- Out Front...and Behind the Scenes: Anecdotes and Articles, Images and Issues from University of Minnesota Civil Service and Bargaining Unit Women (Civil Service and Bargaining Unit [CS/BU] Women’s Initiative, 2003)
- Thriving Through the Experience: An assesment guide for graduate and professional students (Coalition of Women Graduate Students, 1997)
- Tips for Fostering Effective Mentoring Relationships Among Women (Commission on Women, 1994)
Publications by Women's Center Staff
- Dacquisto, E. (2016). A Letter to My Younger Self, a First-Generation Graduate Student. (PDF). Women in Higher Education, 25 (6): 14-15.
- Her, M. (2015). A self-care journey as a Hmong American Woman. (PDF). Women in Higher Education, 24 (8): 16-17.
- Goldberg, R. (2015). Exploring Womanhood, Blackness and Intersectionality. (PDF). Women in Higher Education, 24 (6): 14-15.
- Kyei, S. (2014). Women's Underrepresentation in Higher Education in Ghana. (PDF). Women in Higher Education, 23 (7): 18-19. (Used by permission of Women in Higher Education, 2014)
- Oyunbaatar, P. (2014). Helping Mongolian Girls Find the Key to Their Careers. (PDF) Women in Higher Education, 23 (6): 14. (Used by permission of Women in Higher Education, 2014)
- Cottledge, A. & Lonnquist, P. (2013). Women's Centers: Who Needs Them? Minnesota Women's Press (August). Retrieved August 28, 2013 from http://www.womenspress.com/main.asp?SectionID=124&SubSectionID=684&ArticleID=4342.
- Jones, A. (2013). Why I Haven't Given Up on Hip-Hop. The Feminist Wire (April 19). Retrieved July 12, 2013 from http://thefeministwire.com/2013/04/why-i-have-not-given-up-on-hip-hop/.
- Grewe, M. (2012). U of Minnesota Women's Center Involves Male Allies. (PDF) Women in Higher Education, 21(5): 23-24. (Used by permission of Women in Higher Education, 2012)
- Bonebright, D.A., Cottledge, A.D., & Lonnquist, P. (2012). Developing Women Leaders on Campus: A Human Resources-Women's Center Partnership at the University of Minnesota. Advances in Developing Human Resources, 14(1), 79-95.
- Casali, M. (2011). "In Her Own Words: STEP UP! Words for Women's Equity." Women in Higher Education.
- Chuang, I. (2010). Asian Women Students' Group: Success Through Mutual Support." (PDF) Women in Higher Education, 19 (7): 19. (Used by permission of Women in Higher Education, 2010)
- Dade, S. (2010). "SistaFriends: A Stepping Stone to Hope and Resilience." On Campus With Women, 39 (2).
Office for Equity & Diversity Publications
To request a hard copy of any OED publication, or to request a publication in an alternate format, contact Anitra Cottledge at email@example.com or 612-625-5445.
- UWomen 2010 in the Minnesota Women's Press
- UWomen 2009 in the Minnesota Women's Press (PDF)
- UWomen 2008 in the Minnesota Women's Press (PDF)