The Equity and Diversity Certificate helps participants develop tools necessary for advancing equity and diversity in all aspects of their personal and professional lives. The program:
- Offers participants a theoretical framework for understanding equity and diversity work
- Helps participants develop necessary skills for equity and diversity work
- Gives participants direct experience working and communicating across differences
U of MN Students, Staff, & Faculty
The Certificate program is free for all current students, staff, & faculty on all five system campuses. To register using your university login, scroll to the bottom of this page, click on Certificate Program Workshops, then select the workshop you would like to register for via Training Hub. Please see the FAQs if you have any questions or contact email@example.com.
External Participants (Twin Cities only)
Each workshop will have 10 seats available for external participants.
Starting Fall 2018, external participants must first pay for the workshops they wish to attend via the external participants registration system. Once you have paid for the workshops, you will be directed to return to this Training Hub and sign-up for the same workshops for which you paid (if you are waitlisted, you can still attend since external seats are set aside). The fee structure below outlines the new costs:
- $100/workshop ($900/all ten workshops) for self-supporting individuals external to the University of Minnesota system
- $150/workshop ($1350/all ten workshops) for external participants sponsored by their employer that is a non-profit, government agency, or non-University of Minnesota college or university
- $175/workshop ($1575/all ten workshops) for external participants sponsored by their employer that is a business or corporate entity