Let Us Help You
- Access the U of M's Equity & Diversity Vision Framework (PDF)
- Obtain disability accommodations
- Search for a research grant
- Apply for faculty bridge funding
- Access resources for campus climate concerns
- Download a guide (PDF) to making events accessible
- Locate equity and diversity resources (PDF)
- If you're experiencing discrimination
We all share responsibility for equity and diversity—it’s everybody’s everyday work. Diversity goes well beyond numeric representation and access. Far from just enriching campus life or the academic experience, equity and diversity are critical to issues of campus culture and climate, and fundamental to everything we do at the University of Minnesota.
- 2015 Multicultural Research Award recipients announced
- Call for Applications - 2015 Junior Entrepreneurs of Minnesota Program (deadline: May 18)
- 3rd Annual Certificate Program Celebration | Download the PDF (May 19)
- Save the date for the next Keeping Our Faculty of Color Symposium VII (April 17 - 19, 2016)
- Article in the MN Daily about the inaugural Queer Indigenous and People of Color Conference
- Earn an Equity & Diversity Certificate through OED. Register for workshops today!
Derek Maness, from the Office for Diversity in Graduate Education, is featured for his work to increase the numbers of graduate students from diverse and underrepresented backgrounds.
Student Kaitlyn Mielke wrote about her experiences of the University of Minnesota as a Deaf-friendly campus and particularly, urges prospective students to consider all the resources that the U of M has to offer to Deaf, Hard of Hearing or Deafblind individuals.
The U of M College of Science and Engineering highlights the work of the NorthStar STEM Alliance, a program that seeks to increase graduation rates for underrepresented students in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields.
Darryl Peal, the new Executive Director of OED's Office for Business and Community Economic Development, is profiled by Insight News.