Office for Equity and Diversity's COVID-19 Response
All OED central staff are working remotely until further notice.
For assistance, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call
612-624-0594 and we will respond as soon as possible. For up-to-date information on the University’s operations, please visit Safe Campus.
Learn more about the Office for Equity and Diversity's COVID-19 response and resources.
We all share responsibility for equity and diversity—it’s everybody’s everyday work. We value having a diversity of views and experiences that enrich campus life and the academic experience. Equity and diversity is fundamental to everything we do at the University of Minnesota.
- Learn About the Step Up Program
- U of M Affinity Groups
- Equity and Diversity Certificate Program
- Sign up for Equity and Diversity Mailing Lists
- Statements from the Vice President
- Calendar of Holidays and Religious Observances
- OED Sponsorship Request
- VP & AVP Participation Request Form
- Employment Opportunities
- Request Disability Accommodations
- Welcome Professor Tadd M. Johnson, Senior Director of American Indian Tribal Nations Relations
- Celebrating Holidays and Diversity at the U of M
- Organizational Chart